Tucker & Marks is always looking for talented, creative and motivated individuals to join our team. We offer an Internship Program and opportunities to work on design driven projects. Tucker & Marks is an equal Opportunity Employer. Please forward resume, work samples and references to email@example.com
Current Employment Opportunities
Designer Apply For This Position
The Designer coordinates with the Design Principal to execute all design decisions, helps finalize design and attends project meetings (as required) from design development phase through installation phase.
- 4-8 years’ experience working in a high-end interior design firm, that includes project management, design and budgeting experience
- Excellent customer service, communication and management skills
- Prior experience managing staff, with excellent team building skills
- A degree in Interior Design or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired
- Strong organizational and computer skills
This is a full-time position in a creative and fast-paced environment with competitive salary and benefits.